St. Patrick’s N.S. is a seven teacher school, situated in Glencullen (Gleann Cuilinn – The valley of the holly) about eleven miles from Dublin city centre. Built originally as a two teacher school in 1947, our school has grown in size and reputation.
We are very proud of our many achievements and awards but we are most proud of our wonderful students, both past and present. Read on to learn more about the history and ethos of our school, and about all those who contribute to providing a standard of excellence in education for our students.